Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Halloween

As summer comes to a close and September comes, you will be seeing more and more Halloween theme cards.  I do love the Halloween theme.  I just got this awesome punch with skulls on it and I thought it would go perfectly with this amazing stamp from  Sweet Pea Stamps artist Teresa Sherman called Skeletal Candle Holder (Plate #216).

Here's a close up of the stamped image that I colored with Copic Markers.  Sweet Pea just released TWO new sheets of Rubber Stamps by the same artist that put out this image.  Also, they have some wonderful sales, all the was from $1 stamps to $4 stamps, check the site (look on the left hand side of the front page for the sales, don't forget my code too SPSHolley)

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, AC); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps);  Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Die Cut Frame (Spellbinders);  Punch (Martha Stewart);  Color (Copic Markers);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

2 comments:

Bhawana said...

My God.... looks scary to me as u colored them so nicely that they seems very real

Holly Young said...

cool image - colored so great!