Saturday, June 1, 2013

Art from Sandra Caldwell

Some time ago I shared a wonderful gift that I had received from artist Sandra Caldwell.  Here's some more of the great art items that she sent me!! I just had to share them.  Some of them are things that she handmade.    If you missed it, she has a great blog that she sells Digi-stamps at.  When I had my month of celebration in Feb, celebrating THREE years post brain surgery, Sandra created three free digi-stamps to give away to everyone!!  On top of that, she made me my own personal stamp, a stamp of me, with a little crown and the number 3.  How cute is that?

 
We had a fun contest using her digi-stamps with a group called Scrapbook Place.  Sandra also created a freebie stamp for that group!

Drop by her blog and download the freebies, Babycakes Doodle This and That.

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very lovely Holley.

greetings karin

Sandra Caldwell said...

Oh Thanks for the shout out Holley...you are a "sweetie" and a good friend. I am so glad you like your gifts. And I am so greatful to have your friendship. More goodies coming soon for you and freidns to play with. Hugs !

Anonymous said...

Thаnkѕ fоr sharing such a fastidious thought, рiece οf writing iѕ nice,
thats why i hаve гeаd it fullу

my homepage; Motel Lower price (Hotels_Discount) on Twitting

loz said...

These are Fabulous. Thanks for sharing Holly..Loz