Friday, June 21, 2013

The Candy Striper

Here's a brand new image from Sweet Pea stamps artist Concetta Kilmer called The Candy Striper.  I just LOVE this image.  She's got some great sassiness.  Just up my alley.  I decided to color her up in pink and black and create a card to match.
 
Here's a close up of the image itself.  Currently this image is being sold as a digi-stamp.

 
I layered the image on top of some gorgeous embossed paper using a folder from Cuttlebug and then took a Souffle pen and added white in various areas.  I also added some super cute sparkly buttons from American Traditionals.


Hope you will check out the newest Digi-Stamp images and create a card today!
 
Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Holley, this is gorgeous. I love the combination of the bright pink and black. Isn't she just a cute image? Best wishes, Kym xxx

Unknown said...

Very striking with the pink and black. Beautifully coloured image.

Claire x
(CBN Design Team Member)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm I don't think I would like to be on the bad side of this lass.

kaye G

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Holley, love the embosd background, buttons and edge die.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Love those colours and the sweey image - great card
xx

Laine said...

Such a lovely creation Holley. Love the image.
Laine
xx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Sylvia said...

What a cute image, so beautifully coloured, fabulous card.

Sylv xx
CBN DT Member

lady jasmine crafts said...

Pretty card xxx