Sunday, June 23, 2013

Yeah Dr A!!

So I made this cute card to take with me when I had my last visit to my neurologist (actually, Epileptologist).  This cute stamp is from Simply Betty Stamps and I added my own sentiment.  He does so much for so many people. I found this card fitting.  The appointment went great and I am happy to report that I am now on the path to completely reduce another medication.

Three more months and I will be done with another prescription drug!  YES!  Now that does make me want to do some cheerleading for that doctor.  Go Doctor Go!

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp (Simply Betty Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all);  Color (Copic Markers);

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fantastic news indeed Holley. I am so happy for you sweetie. Onwards and upwards hey??
Fantastic card too. Bright and cheery.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Dawn said...

Brilliant news and your doctor will love this, so thoughtful and such a great image. x

Kate M said...

Great news Holley, and a great card,
a really nice thought!
xx

Jan said...

Great fun card
Holley xx Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a fun and great card Holley.

greetings karin

Miradormakings said...

Great news and fabulous card.

Joan x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Fab card xxx

loz said...

Fabulous card Holly..Loz

Snoopy said...

Go, Holley, Go! Yippee for you! I'm so happy for you. Another answer to prayer!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Gwyneth said...

A great, fun, card.

Betty Boo! said...

Absolutely adorable!! Great job Holley!