Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I love my wise guy!

I love my wise guy.  Isn't this a cute little card?  I took some totally gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress and this adorable image from Unity Stamps to create this card today.  I know I am a huge fan of owls.  There's nothing sweeter in the summer time than walking my neighborhood at night and hearing an owl hooting.

I am using gorgeous Paper Temptress papers today starting with a shimmery mica cardstock for the base, it's called Copper Mica.  The next layer up, on the corner is a black grandee felt, torn, not cut to give it some extra texture.  I then added a die cut layer using Spellbinders Nestabilities of Ruche paper called Cocoa Crepe.  The top layer, that I stamped my image on is Heavenly white.  I also added a tiny border of heavenly white on the left hand side of the card.

Hope this card gave you some good ideas.  Have a crafty day.

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Holley.

greetings karin

Beckie said...

Super cute.

Be blessed,Beckie

loz said...

Adorable card and image Holly..Loz

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous xxx

Kate M said...

Cute little owl - great card!
xx

Snoopy said...

hee hee hee ... I love it!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Anonymous said...

just the cutest card. Love the owl.
kaye G

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I love that stamp.

cebelica said...

This is right up my alley - I love these colours and I'm currently really into owls. Fab work! xx

maureenjscott said...

Super cute! love the owl and colours are fab! mo xxx

Hello said...

Love this card Holley, the image is just so cute hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx