Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Main Squeeze

Here's an adorable image from Unity Stamps.  I love this artist, Phyllis Harris, who makes stamp designs for them.  I have bought a number of her designs.  If you feel like you recognize her art, she is better known for being the artist from the children's magazine called Highlights.  I can remember reading those as a kid.  Watch my blog as you'll be seeing a number of her stamps from Unity.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Ink (memento, colorbox chalk); Stamps (Unity Stamp Company); Flowers (Prima); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bag); Die Cut (Xcut); Adhesives (pop dots, Glue dots, Glue all);  Color (Copic Markers);

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o super cute and an adorable card Holley.

greetings karin

Bhawana said...

awwwwwww so adorable card.. such a pretty image and sooooooo cute card

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. The image is definitely cute.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors Holly..Loz

Unknown said...

I remember the Highlights magazine also. We had our own subscription after seeing it in our family doctors waiting room. One of the twins just brought home one from his teacher and I was thrilled that many of the same things I loved so much are still in it today. Love your card. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous warm fuzzy card.
kaye G

lady jasmine crafts said...

gorjuss love it xx

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

Kate M said...

Really cute image - so cuddly!! Great card
xx

ShersL84bed said...

So cute Holley, brought a smile to my face immediately.

Smiles Sher

Laine said...

So cute Holley. I love it.
Laine
xx