Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Check me out

Here's a super cute stamp from Squigglefly artist Fawn Palmer called Corsets and Fishnets.  I am using this fun stamp set for the Challenge this week which is to create a card using some Wrap.  That can mean using some twill as I did here on my card or using some form or gift wrap on the card instead of paper.  I must say, I just LOVE this sexy lady stamp because it comes with the cutest sayings, the one I am using is "Behind every great woman is a man checking out her a$$" it also has another saying (not shown) that is "I am not a HAS BEEN, I am a WILL BE."  HA!
Drop by the Squigglefly Challenge blog this week and check out the examples from their design team and then create a card to share.  The winner gets a freebie from Squigglefly.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Neenah);  DigiStamp (Squigglefly); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); DieCuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Flowers (Prima); Buttons (Little Yellow Bicycle); Twill (Doodlebug); Brads (Basic Grey);  Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

17 comments:

Angela said...

Very sassy image here! great sentiment too! love it

Angela

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorjuss and sassy love it xxx

ShersL84bed said...

Super cute Holley. I love your wide range of stamp choices. Always fun to visit your blog.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colors..Loz

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card love the humour and lovely colours used, fabulous image.

Sylv xx

Kathryn said...

Such a fabby card it's made me giggle ha ha

Hello said...

Fabulous card Holley...I love the image and design.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Kate M said...

Another lovely sassy image and great sentiment. Fabulous card!
xx

Holly Young said...

so cute Holley! I love the haphazard look to your twine wrapping.

Gwyneth said...

Love it. Very sassy and bright and cheerful, and love your choice of sentiment.

Anonymous said...

I would like to type in a wolf whistle here but don't know what keys to use.
lolol

kaye G

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
Another brilliant sassy image- love it. I also really do like the sentiment you used- just perfect with it. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Love your card flowers pretty.\]\
Sue C

nwilliams6 said...

Such a pretty image and that sentiment is sooo fun. Pretty flowers and colors on this very hip card. Thanks for hanging out with us this week. Hugz!

bumblebee creations said...

love your card! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

Linda W. said...

Holley - your card hits it on the head/butt!!!! How danged cute! You always have such an interesting 'take' in your cards - gives me new ideas! Have a great day dear friend!