Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Kitty

Here's a darling Christmas Ornament image given for free from The East Wind. She gives away a beautiful image each month with her newsletter! Check out her challenge blog and find out how to sign up.  She also has a challenge the first of the month using the freebie image (or any other image from her Etsy Store).  I added some holly embossing as well as some other fun ornaments to this card today.

Can you believe we are about 2 weeks from Christmas?  I really haven't even gotten started  yet.  Guess I better get with it.

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what cute and beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet image and card!

Andree said...

A fantastic card Holley. Your decorations would look fabulous on the Christmas tree xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, that image is so cute and love the embellishments and pretty embossed background. Hugs Jennifer. Xx

ike said...

Super card Holley and I love the lights and ornaments on there.
Yes - Christmas is coming far too fast for me !!!!
I hope you will enter this at my new SUYP CATS ONLY CHALLENGES. :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley. Such cute images love the bauble. Fab x

Melody Strahan said...

This image makes me smile!

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at The East Wind. We would love it if you backlink to our challenge too, this is too cute. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

Jackie C said...

Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND