Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I believe in Santa!

Here's a super cute image from Art By Miran today.  There's a wonderful contest going on at Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge.  Please drop by and join in the fun with us. You can win a great prize from our new sponsor each week.  The theme this week is inspiration from a movie, there's so many great Christmas movies!

This cutie is called Candy Joy.  Be sure and check out all the other fun Miran images from her Etsy store Art By Miran. So gorgeous!

Cheers, Holley


6 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Cute!

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful image and loving the papers and cute Santa.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, such a cute image `I do Miran image. Love the choice of colours you have used to colour her and great backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

What a delightful card Holley. The image is fabulous, the papers are wonderful and I love the Santa badge xx

Crafting with Darcy said...

So cute and adorable, Holley!! I think I "need" that image you used!! I saw your blog at the Outlawz and I'm your newest follower!! Wow, you almost have 800 followers!! That is awesome. I bet you get there soon!!
Hugs!!
Darcy

Tracy Welham said...

A really cute image! Creative Blessings, Tracy x