Saturday, December 12, 2015

It's Fluffles

So here's one of my all time favorites, it's Fluffles!! I totally love this funny cat. I can't really point out what it is, but I just adore this stamp, I always have. He comes from Stampendous.  I have a small (ok, pretty good size) collection of Fluffles stamps.
I am using a brand new background die cut that I just got, loving it, it cuts so well.  Hope you all enjoyed Fluffles today, I made a couple other Fluffles Christmas cards, so you will get somemore treats using him before the holiday ends.

13 comments:

ike said...

Oooooh - so cute :-) You made me remember that I have a whole set of Fluffles that I have never even used !!! Going to have to drag those out now :-)
Another one for the Kitty Challenge ??? :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and loving the cute kitty.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

I see why it's one of your favorite stamps. The background die cut is really pretty! Nice card! Looking forward to the other fluffles!

Unknown said...

Another great fun card, the image is so cute and the background die looks fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute! I love Fluffles too! I have a lot of Fluffles stamps - they are really hard to get now and selling for a fortune on ebay - so happy I have the stamps I do and will be keeping them!

Brawny x said...

Great image. Fab card Holley x

Andree said...

This is a fabulous card Holley. The background is wonderful and it's a totally adorable image. I can see why you love Fluffles xx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Holley. Love the sweet stamp and that fabulous die.
Laine
xx

Jan said...

Lol as a cat owner I totally get this. Fabulous card Holley xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card the kitty is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Tracy Welham said...

Very sweet, love the background die cut. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Olga Fink said...

Oh this is so cute! I love it!