Tuesday, December 29, 2015

You have my heart

Here's a beautiful image from Sherri Baldy.  I think this lady is just perfect for some Happy New Year themed cards as well as some wonderful Valentines.  She's decked out and ready to go.  This is image is called Glamour Bestie.

Hope you have wonderful plans for the New Year's. Are you making resolutions? I think mine will be making more cards and crafting with all the goodies that I buy.  How about step one being that I pull out something that I bought and never used and use it!

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, and colored beautifully! Merry Christmas!

Melody Strahan said...

So pretty! It is so girly and elegant!

Laine said...

Such a fabulous color palette Holley and stunning detail.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image she is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

She is gorgeous Holley. Love the colour you've used and that is from someone who doesn't use blue often...love this tone though x

Susan T. said...

Gorgeous card! Resolution sounds like a good idea- I will start with your step 1 too!