Friday, December 4, 2015

Hipster Girl

Here's a gorgeous stamp from SLS Lines today. I love this winter girl. I would totally wear a hat like that if I was out and about. In fact, I have a hat similar to that which my husband purchased for me except it's a cat instead of a teddy.  This fun stamp can be bought at the SLS Lines etsy store here, Hipster Girl.
Check out the current contest, it's at the SLS Lines Challenge blog is fall theme and will run through the 12th when the new challenge will begin.

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful image and card Holley
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

This is a way cute image! I have a hat kinda like this too, but mine has long sides with pockets at the ends.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and I do love the image and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a great card and image Holley. My daughter has a hat like that and she looks uber cute!
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Great card Holley, love the colours you have used on the image and the background is fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fab card Holley, love the image!
Hugs Donna xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley and a fabulous image. Her hat is gorgeous and I love the holly leaves and wreath xx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Hi Holley, Absolutely cute card Hun, It is just so beautiful...

Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Can see how you love this image Holley, another stunning card hun, hugs xxx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Holley x