Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Wishes

Here's another fun Fluffles card, I do so miss these stamps, I didn't realize that stampendous had stopped making them until I started doing a little search for them and found some on Ebay for about $50! Are you kidding?  I love Fluffles, but thankfully have most of the fluffles collection, well, most of the ones that I really wanted.  Guess if I ever see one I want at regular retail price, then I should pick it up.
Hope you are all filled with Christmas wishes and cookies today!

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous and loving the cute cookie cutter and board.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cute image.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful card. I love all your cute little embellishments.

Melody Strahan said...

I love the cookie cutter embellishment! Cute card! We have been baking cookies here for a few days...so yes, we are full of them! lol

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley and an adorable image. I love the embellishments xx

Brawny x said...

Fab image Holley. Great cardvx

Anonymous said...

Hello Holley, What an adorable little card, love the image and those cookie cutters.

Jade

Unknown said...

Great card Holley and a fab cookie cutter embellishments, Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a cute card and stunning detail Holley.
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Been along time since I've posted on a blog so I hope I remember how,

I loved Fluffles and what you done
(coloring, embellishments, etc.)