Thursday, August 12, 2021

9 Lives

Sharing a hilarious cat theme card today.  The image comes from KatzelKrafts and I am pretty sure the sentiment is Tim Holtz.  TOO fun.   I like stamps with a little sassiness sometimes.  This one makes me smile for some reason.  it says, "Hey, train wreck, this isn't your station."

I can think of a few people I'd like to say that to.  But for the most part, places like my neighborhood and my job are very pleasant.

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Love the expression on the cat, and the text is purr-feet! I think we could all use that expression once in a while! Great card!

Gaye said...

Very cute! I agree, the world may be a train wreck but my part of it is pretty good right now.

Dana M said...

Fabulous card Holley! That sentiment is just too funny.

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

ike said...

Bwahahahaha - that sentiment made me laugh out loud :-D :-D
Such a funny card.
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog