Friday, August 13, 2021

She the Kitty

Here's a great image from artist Sandra Caldwell.  This brand new image will be added to her Etsy store, Babycakes DND today.  It's called #3687 She the Kitty.  You need to totally check out the amazing images she has in her store, HERE

I am using some of the brand new turkish lace that I got on my last trip this summer to Turkiye.  I brought SO much lace home.  I guess I should fess up and admit I had to send a luggage home via Fed EX.  HA!

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

6 comments:

Tina Z. said...

I love your cards with all this incredible lace. It is so special and beautiful. Lace is like your signature.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That lace is beautiful. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

The arrangement of the lace and buttons is spectacular.

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

ike said...

A really great card. I LUV Sandra's work. Cute card Holley xoxox
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog