Sunday, August 15, 2021

Kitty dreams

Here's a sweet cat card for today.  It says "Dream a little Dream."  Hope you all enjoy it.  I definitely miss my cat.  I had a kid at school last year who just loved talking about cats.  He was a dog owner though, but seeing cat photos was a huge motivator for him.  How sweet is that?

School starts up this week, though I have been going since last week.  Wish us all luck!

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I hope all goes well for you at school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathy Dippner said...

Super sweet card!

Gaye said...

Ahhhh! Kitty love!

Fikreta said...

so cute!

ike said...

A super sweet card Holley. WoW ! yeah... schools going back soon. My eldest grandson starts BIG school :-D
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog