Monday, August 30, 2021

This is real life

Here's another great stamp from Dead Sea Toons great girl theme images. I just love this stamp line. You can get them on her etsy site HERE.  They are all so cute.  Click the link, Creepy Cute Kids to show all of them.

Don't you love this Turkish lace?  I can't wait to start showing you all the new lace I got this summer.  You know you want some to put on your cards!  I am having a little contest, join my instagram and you could win! (if you are or were already a member you're good, just go over there and LIKE or leave comment)

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

I like the red background with the white lace.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Linda Vigil said...

Wow, great pairing of creepy cute with amazing lace!!!