Friday, August 27, 2021

Awesome You


 Here's a brand new image from Artist Sandra Caldwell that will be added to the store today, Babycakes DND on Etsy.  Isn't this hippo too cute?  She's #3686 She Well Hippo.  I added some gorgeous embroidered Turkish Ribbon to go with her and some cute tiny little buttons.

Hope you are having a great week, have a wonderful weekend!

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Very cute and I really like the purple.

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The image is adorable, and the ribbon is amazing!!

Fikreta said...

so nice!