Sunday, August 8, 2021

Lets have coffee

Here's an awesome image from Sugar Tree Stamps of Chickadee Crafts on Etsy.  I just adore their coffee collection.  It has some of the cutest cups and a large set of sayings for just $2.  What a great deal.  Check it out HERE.  Huge thanks to them for being a wonderful sponsor in February.  

I can't believe school is about to start up again.  WOW.  How time flies this year.  Instagram:  Please follow me there https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. I hope all goes well at school for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Very cute. I like the colors. I am having coffee now.

Dana M said...

Fabulous card Holley. Love the composition and beautiful color palette.

Susan T. said...

Love the cup designs and the colors you chose.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!