Saturday, January 22, 2022

Caffeine Junkie, MORE BLOG CANDY

Here's an awesome set of images from Limited Runs. I thought we could all use a coffee theme card today.  Next month during the celebration I have quite a few coffee theme cards that I will be sharing. It's been my favorite topic for a while, i'm sure you guys have noticed that.  Maybe we should have a coffee theme contest next month? what do you think?  Hmmm, let me think about it.


Chech out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy Here: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy


Here's some of the BIG candy prizes, sets with dies.... *even if the pic doesn't show the dies, they are probably on the back of the set





















Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE 

20 comments:

Valerija said...

Fantastic card, Holley. Perfect coloring!
Valerija xx

Janis said...

Super-cute card! Love the buttons.
Wow...amaaaaaazing blog candy! Holley, you are incredibly generous!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! I love making coffee cards, even though I really don't drink coffee!
Fabulous blog candy.... you sure know how to spoil us! Looking forward to your celebration!

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card Holley and again fab candy
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Oh my goodness! All those stamps and dies! The penguins and snowglobe are soooooo cute!

Linda Vigil said...

Wow, stamp and die extravaganza!!! Love your coffee card, and the idea of a coffee theme contest. Top favorite theme, so count me in. I am eyeballing the Tim Holtz coffee set you displayed, might make a great prize!

ionabunny said...

Yeah, February is coming. It's like Christmas, only all about Holley LOL. Fab card and delightful candy. Coffee themed challenge awesome idea. Hugz

Susan T. said...

Love the card- coffee cards are one of my favorites! I love stamps with matching dies, and you have an amazing collection of them in your blog candy. Picket Fence brand is new to me - love that set! This is incredible. So happy to celebrate with you.

Karenladd said...

Yes yes yes! I say yes to a coffee contest next month because I love my coffee any time of year! SO much wonderful blog candy has me drooling!

Tina Z. said...

You are incredible and so generous.
Yes, I am a coffee addict too and I totally love coffee themed cards.

yvonne 3D said...

Hi Holley great card with that beautiful red lace...Awesome blog Candy for februari looking forward to februari....My birthday month also...XX

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card and great blog candy! I can't tell you how many times I put the Picket Fence parrot set in my cart and then never bought it. It reminds me of the ceramic parrots my grandma used to make. Hmmm, I wonder what happened to those parrots.

cghundley said...

Fabulous card. I don't
drink coffee but I love
the smell of it!
Carla from Arizona

lora said...

so much elegant image and a card..

Larisa said...

Stunning card, fab image and great coloring. Great details!!

Fikreta said...

thats so nice card!
oh look you have simon says with Newtons nook animals!
I was looking these ! but they said there is no more of these ...
amazing prizes!

yvonne 3D said...

Love coffee but also tea lovely card.XX

bissecat said...

funny coffee card.After surgery now three years gone as a tea drinker.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Your cards are always amazing!

As for the blog candy...that covered bridge set just blew me away!

Vivian Foo said...

Love your striking Red Coffee card. I enjoy making Coffee makes and hoping my Coffee Set from Dyan Reaveley would arrive soon. Her Coffee/Tea sets are quirky!