Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Drink Coffee

Here's a great Tim Holtz image with a unity stamp sentiment and some lovely Turkish lace to go with it.  We are just in our first full week back at school, so we all need some coffee, lol.  I haven't actually counted the days to vacation yet, I am trying not to look at the number yet, it's too big, and I don't have my plane ticket yet, so I don't want to count specifically, but man, can we just skip ahead?

Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE


Check out my store selling Turkish Lace on Etsy: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Valerija said...

I love your card! Wonderful!
Valerija xx

Susan T. said...

Great card! I love coffee stamps and this image is amazing!

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Linda Vigil said...

That is a cool coffee card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so beautiful card!