Friday, January 14, 2022

Happy Birthday Brother (MORE Blog Candy too!!)

Sharing this Birthday Shaker card today for my brother Larry.  Wishing you the very best today and always.  Many Blessings and have a wonderful day Bro.  I hope you get everything you want.  Hugs!

Have you checked out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy


Here's some holiday themed blog candy, Halloween, Christmas and Easter themed!
















Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? celebration in February is coming!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE

Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy here: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

19 comments:

cebelica said...

I am sure your brother will love this card. It's gorgeous! xx

Valerija said...

Fabulous card. I just love shaker cards. These prizes are awesome too.
Valerija xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is just so pretty. You have so much blog candy. February will be here before we know it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Denise Bryant said...

Great shaker card for your brother, and a boatload of stamp sets for your blog candy! wow!

Gaye said...

Magnificent card and such sweet blog candy. Snowmen and penguins are so cute!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Kathy Dippner said...

Great birthday shaker card! Wow, such great stamps in today's blog candy.

Dana M said...

Happy birthday Larry! What a wonderful card to celebrate his day.

Becca Yahrling said...

Cute card!! I love shakers cards.
And all that blog candy - I think you've outdone yourself!!
It's all just amazing. And again, so incredibly generous.

Jean said...

A wonderful card.

Susan T. said...

Great card - perfect for a birthday! I love shaker cards - just have to practice making them 😉. The blog candy is amazing!

Marjeta said...

Fantastic shaker card. And what a great stamp collection...

ionabunny said...

Shakers are such fun. Awesome stamps. Halloween and Christmas are my favourite holidays. Hugz

lora said...

Great job as always!!

Larisa said...

Super cute card!

yvonne 3D said...

Great card for your brother hope he has a fab. birthday.XX

bissecat said...

Beautiful shaker card. Great stamp collection.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your birthday shaker card is adorable, Holley! I was excited to look at your giveaways in this post and would like to request four of them: Whimsy Stamps Snowman and Friends, Stampendous May the Joys of Winter Never Melt sentiment, Stampendous May the Joy and Love You Feel sentiment, and the Purple Onion Wood Winter and Holiday Signs. Since I am making a request, I would like to Paypal or e-transfer the postage to you as I know it's expensive to send to Canada. I'm super excited about your celebration and giveaway!

Vivian Foo said...

Your brother would love your Shaker Card. I see you have some lovely Laces in your etsy store.