Friday, January 28, 2022

Cute Mouse

Here's the cutest little mouse from Whipper Snapper. I just love their fun animal stamps.  So adorable. I added some great Turkish lace in pink on the side to go with the pink flower on the card.  Don't you love it?  Can you believe we are almost at the end of January?  that means just a little over 4 months until Turkiye!!  woo hoo.  as much as I hate to have to close the Etsy shop while gone, that is what will be done.  You know, going to have to stock up this summer.


Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? celebration in February is coming!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE and big stamp/die sets on Jan 22nd HERE AND NOW Jan 27th HERE

Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy here: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Vigil said...

Oh cute!!! I love mice motifs! Hey Holley, I would love to get one of the die sets you are giving away with the dachshunds.... the same dear gal who is about to provide me with my first grandchild in May, (its a boy!), has brought a sweet little doxie named Slinky into the family, as well!!!

Gaye said...

Sweet little mouse and everything is pretty in pink.

Susan T. said...

Cute, cute! I’m not a big mouse fan, but this is a sweet one.

Valerija said...

Wow, this image is really cute. Wonderful card.
Valerija xx