Saturday, January 15, 2022

Guest Karen Ladd

I got this adorable Christmas card from artist Karen Ladd.  How sweet is this?  what a lovely surprise in my mail.  I am so happy that she enjoyed her prizes last year and made this cute card.  TOO fun.  Thank you so much for thinking of me at Christmas time.

If you have a card or creation you made with one of your prizes from last year, I'd love to see it. You can send me a photo via email or to my facebook. htondre@aol.com


Check out my Etsy store selling lace from Turkey here: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy


Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? celebration in February is coming!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Oh what a gorgeous card with so cute image.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Karen has made a beautiful and sweet card Holley

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a beautiful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so cute and Karen is so sweet!

Linda Vigil said...

How adorable!!!

Karenladd said...

Glad you enjoyed your card Holley, and I hope you had the best Christmas!!

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! The image and dies are perfect together.

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!