Thursday, January 13, 2022

Germ Free

I thought this image from Lawn Fawn was just TOO funny.  I had to get it at the last scrapbook convention.  The card says, "I made this (GERM FREE) card for you."  ha!  I think we all need to be germ free now given how crazy the covid levels are.  I added some stunning black turkish lace to this project.  YUMMY.


 Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? celebration in February is coming!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE.


Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy here: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

10 comments:

Valerija said...

This card is so cute and I love the image.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tina Z. said...

So cute.

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun card with the cute bear! Love the lace too!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! My smile for the day!

Gaye said...

Yes, please, no more germs!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute.

Linda Vigil said...

So cute!!!

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!