Thursday, January 20, 2022

All Things

"All things are possible if you Believe." So says this card with the gorgeous owl.  I just love Unity stamps esp the animals from this artist. Isn't this owl just TOO cute?  I hope you will have a little renewed faith today in a recent wish that you have.  May it be granted.  Amen.

Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy


Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE


6 comments:

Valerija said...

Your card is amazing. The image is so cute.
Valerija xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Vigil said...

Sweet owl. Love the message. You did a nice job with the brown color family here.

Gaye said...

This may be my favorite card.

cghundley said...

Owls rule! Wonderful
card, love the Owl.
Carla from Arizona

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!