Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wild Thing

Sharing this adorable image from Kinda Cute by Patricia.  I love this fun llama.  I had to add some great Turkish lace to the card. too cute.  I can't believe we are already back for week 2 of school and half way through.  I hadn't said much about the school year, but now I work in the Deaf and Hard of Hearing program.  I have the most delightful kids that I assist each day in class.  We will be losing our teacher soon as she is about to go on Maternity leave.

Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? celebration in February is coming!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE.


Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy here: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

6 comments:

Valerija said...

Fantastic card, the image is amazing!
Valerija xx

cebelica said...

This card made me giggle. Looks great!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Sweet card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Cute card. I love the llama and the lace.

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!