Friday, January 21, 2022

Grab Life!

I thought this card was just perfect for the month of January as we start this New Year!  Grab Life by the Beans!  Ha!  How about we all start 2022 like that!   Wishing you the very best  I hope your 2022 is off to a good start!  This cute stamp comes from Paper Smooches and the lace is of course, from Turkiye.

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley


Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE

9 comments:

Valerija said...

This is gorgeous and the colours are awesome.
Valerija xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Vigil said...

Love it.

Susan T. said...

I love the card, love the play on words! My smile for the day.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. Wow you have so much blog candy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Dana M said...

Such a pretty card and super fun sentiment!

Tina Z. said...

I totally love this card. It is perfect.

Fikreta said...

so great card!