Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Puppy Love

Here's the cutest little boy and his puppy today.  This gorgeous stamp comes from Unity stamps.  I just love this artist.  I can't believe it's time to be back in school again.  Just five more months until May, lol.  It's not that I want school to end as much as I am excited to go back to Turkey.  I didn't mention it before but my DH promised me a ticket to Istanbul for Christmas.  Needless to say, I was super excited about that.  Woo Hoo.

Check out my Turkish Lace store on Etsy here:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

Did you see Monday's blog candy post?  the prizes are coming!!  It's HERE

5 comments:

Valerija said...

So wonderful card and cute image.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and gorgeous Holley

question have you resieve my christmas card?

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. What a lovely Christmas present. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

This is the sweetest!

Fikreta said...

so cute!