Saturday, January 29, 2022

Treat yo-self

 Well as February comes, treat yo-self to a little fun and a little set of prizes by following along on my blog and answering the daily questions (as that lets me know what you like and what you want to receive) and everyone can get a special treat at the end of Feb/beginning of March.  I am looking forward to celebrating another wonderful year without seizures.

check out my Turkish lace store on Etsy: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy


Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE and big stamp/die sets on Jan 22nd HERE AND NOW Jan 27th HERE

11 comments:

Tina Z. said...

This is so beautiful, perfect coffee card for me.
Have a great weekend.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty color combo and embellishments on your card!
Yay for another year of being seizure free, Holley! That is a wonderful thing to celebrate!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. February is nearly here. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cebelica said...

Wonderful card. I think I need another cup of coffee like the one on the card ... ;)

Becca Yahrling said...

Yummy card!! I have always loved blue & brown together. And that lace! Beautiful! And a huge CONGRATS on another year free of seizures - yay!!!

Gaye said...

This card is perfection.

Linda Vigil said...

Darling! Great color scheme!!!

Susan T. said...

Great card! I love coffee cards and these colors are perfect together.

Fikreta said...

so great card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Super yummy hot drink card!! Is it hot chocolate for a cold night or a yummy Latte with whipped cream!

Valerija said...

Wow, I think I need a cup of coffee with cream. Fabulous image and card.
Valerija xx