Monday, January 31, 2022

So Very Thankful

 As the celebration gets ready to start just let me say that I am so very thankful to all of you, for those of you who were here from the beginning to those of you who just started dropping by now.  We crafters are all like a big family and I am so happy to be celebrating by sharing my abundance and my blessings with all of you!!  Huge Hugs.

Holley

Check out my Turkish Lace store: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? celebration in February is coming!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE and big stamp/die sets on Jan 22nd HERE AND NOW Jan 27th HERE

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I just love it. Your celebration month is nearly here. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Denise Bryant said...

Love the layering on your pretty card!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! I love the layers.

Larisa said...

I just love this color combo and the layout is so cute and pretty!!

Audrey R said...

Beautiful card! Looking forward to the celebration!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Linda Vigil said...

Oooh, great card. Thanks so much to You for your gift of sharing the love, daily...and a gift of community

Karenladd said...

I am loving this elegant card and always come by to see your sweet cards and messages on the blog!

Gaye said...

The card is lovely and you are too.

Valerija said...

So wonderful and elegant.
Valerija xx

Susan T. said...

Elegant card, and I love the colors! So happy to celebrate such an amazing anniversary with you.

bissecat said...

Beautiful and very elegant card.