Wednesday, January 26, 2022

You are Tea-riffic

Here's a fun Tea theme card from Unity Stamps. I just adore their rubber!  One of the few old school rubber stamps that I still get and truly LOVE.  They are excellent quality and stamps in every topic.  Esp lately tea and coffee theme.  This one is just TOO cute.  You guys are Tea-riffic getting ready for our celebration month in Feb...the countdown is on!


check out my lace store on Etsy--LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

Hope you have seen the blog candy postings so far? the celebration in February is coming and I have so many prizes to hand out to everyone!!

Did you see Jan 4th's blog candy post?  It's HERE  How about the candy from Jan 8th?  it's HERE

How about Jan 11th? click HERE. and of course, Jan 14th HERE plus January 17th HERE and big stamp/die sets on Jan 22nd HERE


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I just fancy a nice hot drink right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

What a pretty card!

Gaye said...

I like coffee. I like tea. Holly's cards are good as can be.

Linda Vigil said...

Beautiful! Love!

lora said...

It is great!!!

Fikreta said...

so great !

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your card is tea-riffic for sure!!

Valerija said...

So wonderful and elegant card. Love the colours.
Valerija xx