Friday, January 12, 2024

Be the Happiest

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you have some lovely plans for the weekend.  I think i will be hmmm, getting up at the middle of the night then napping all day. LOL, (that's true if you saw one of my comments from about a week ago).  I haven't told y'all the COUNT...count meaning the countdown from now until the day I will get to go to Istanbul, it's 132 days!!  wow, that seems long and short at the same time.  


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Taty said...

beautiful flowery card makes you think of spring. a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Holley.....gr karin

Gaye said...

This card is so cute! We need some spring thoughts with temps in the single digits this weekend.

Susan T said...

Perfect card to get our mind off the freezing temps we’re about to get!