Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Celebrate!

 Are you ready to celebrate?  I made this card for the occasion from a set by Photoplay.  You guys are all amazing for dropping by my blog and joining in my celebration this year.  For all the support over the year and esp those of you who were there ALL the way back when I actually had the brain surgery.  WOW.  No matter when your support started.  Let's party.  Have you seen the prizes for next month?  they are on my FB here Prizes


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Holley and Goodluck with your celebration.....gr karin

Taty said...

beautiful super colorful card just like your February celebrations will be super. best wishes for tomorrow. a hug Taty

Becca Yahrling said...

So colorful and cheerful, which a birthday card should be!

Gaye said...

Happy card! Happy celebration!

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Susan T said...

Great, cheerful card! Looking forward to sharing your celebration!

Kathy Dippner said...

Super fun card Holley! Let's celebrate you!

Mel C said...

Great card and love your store!

Glennis F said...

A great celebration

Marjeta said...

Great card. I love cheerful colors. Happy Celebration.

Tina Z. said...

You are amazing!!!

Valerija said...

Wonderful card and a great celebration!
Hugs, Valerija