Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Quick and Cute

 Happy Wed!  Hope this hump day is going well for you.  I am glad that we are almost to the end of January now. (Well, I guess we have a whole week still.)  Here's a cutie from SEI, I used their die cuts on a pre-printed Have a Good Day card.  Makes for a quick and cute little project.

Have you seen the prizes for next month?  they are on my FB here Prizes


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

3 comments:

Gaye said...

Ahhhh! Very sweet!

Taty said...

very cute, a nice quick idea to create.
I'm creating a happy mail for swap. good evening Taty

Susan T said...

Always fun to receive a “just because card” and this one is perfect for Spring. The prizes look amazing. ❤️