Saturday, January 20, 2024

Hello Sweet Friend

 Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you all are getting excited about next month's celebration. I know I am.  Just 11 days until that, then a month of celebration, then two weeks to spring break, then 9 weeks to TURKIYE!!  Comes so quick.  Well, maybe not that quick there is so much that needs to happen between then and now, namely I have to sell a TON (ok not a metric ton) but a LOT of lace before i go so I can buy more.  ha ha.  This cute card uses Turkish lace and comes from Pink & Main.

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Holley..........gr karin

Gaye said...

Darling card! Time flies!

Taty said...

Holley happy Saturday a beautiful card with a spring feel. today there is a splendid and warm sun. a hug Taty

Becca Yahrling said...

What a sweet card!! Literally! lol Love the pretty colors, cute images and of course, the gorgeous lace.

Susan T said...

Great card! The elements are perfect together and I love the colors. Bees are so popular now and these are cute!

Shelley said...

This is gorgeous!

the Purple One said...

Love it!!