Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Thank you!

 Just wanted to give you an early thank you if you are planning on celebrating with me starting on Feb 1st.  You guys are the best. I really appreciate all your support.  Back when I was so very sick and in the hospital it was the card makers and crafters who were so supportive and praying for me who were such a totally blessing.  I appreciate all of you no matter when you came into the picture. 


Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

Taty said...

thanks to you Holley for the time you dedicate to all the creatives who follow you from afar like me. It's amazing to see how you convey creativity and friendship. Your words are a warm hug that I reciprocate with friendship and esteem. The card you dedicate to all of us is beautiful.
a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

we thank you Holley for celebrate with us every year and a very beautiful card..........gr karin

Susan T said...

Beautiful card, beautiful reason to celebrate. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us and including us in your special celebration month.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all the pretty patterns you put together to make this beautiful card. And I am always happy to see a birdie!

Kathy Dippner said...

The lace in your shop is beautiful! If I used embellishments on my cards, I'd be tempted to buy some.

Tina Z. said...

We thank you, Holley for such a celebration. You are so creative, kind and generous. I am so happy for you.