Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thanks so much

Man this break is sure going by quickly lol.  Funny how that works huh?  I said I would do something like 100 new cards during the break.  At my last count I was well over 40, so I have to check and see how many I have done now.  I did get some great crafting items for Christmas as well as a couple gift cards turned into crafting tools.....HUGE thanks to all for the crafting goodies...my mom, sis, bro, Mother in Law, Hubby, the school PTA gave out goodies personalized!

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Taty said...

very cute thank you card is a nice idea. a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

great thank you card Holley.....gr karin

Gaye said...

Nice!

Susan T said...

Love the colors on this card!