Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A cute couple

It's Raggedy Ann and Andy. Always loved this cute couple. Pretty sure this stamp comes from the Angel Company, but if you know where it comes from, please drop me a comment and let me know for sure. It was sent to me as a sweet gift. Made this cute card for my DH.
Project Materials: Cardstock (California Paper, Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber stamp (The Angel Company --please verify if you are sure); Sticker (Doodlebug); Buttons (American Traditional); Brad (Bo Bunny); Ribbon (Fire Mountain Gems); Die Cut (Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Ink (Memento, Versamark); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

aww they are so cute i love this card and I have never seen this stamp before xx

Card Crazy said...

Darling card. Love the folk art images, they're unique.
Sue S.