Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lil' Witch

I just love the cards I can do for the Halloween season. This cutie comes from artist Samantha Rawlings of Sweet Pea Stamps. She's called Lil' Witch. What a dear!! I really like the anime style designs of this artist. Right now Sweet Pea sells two sheets of designs from her. This image is one of my favorites. As the card says "Have a 'boo'tiful day!"That saying comes on the sheet of stamps, plate #62. I used copic markers to color the image and found wonderful skull and crossbone silver ribbon to add to the metallic mica-based purple sheen cardstock that I used as my cardbase. It came out just bootifully!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Californial Paper Goods, Neenah, Bazzil); Ink (Memento); Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Silver Ribbon (Target); Corner Punch (All Night Media); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Ribbon Glue, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Great card!! Love the image a lot! Nice colours!

Megs said...

Love this card! She's really cute & the skull border is really neat!

Christy said...

This is ADORABLE!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

You're right; that anime style is terrific. You did a great job with it! I love the skull border too.