Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Halloween times two!!

Here's a wonderful stamp from the Gum Drop Gang! It's one of my favorite Halloween stamps. I just love this little girl (Hayden). I colored her in pretty watercolor pencils and then added a light touch of water before coloring over it with darker colors.I used the Happy Halloween stamp from the same Halloween sheet of rubber stamps. In the background I took a sheet of polka dot bazzil swiss paper and rubbed it lightly with colorbox chalk ink to give some bumpy background along with several colors of purple and pink textured plain and metallic colored papers. Of course being my card, you know there has to be some buttons added on!!

Hayden from the Gum Drop Gang and I have been loving sharing all these Halloween creations with you this year, I must confess that I may not be able to wait too long before I have to share more of these creations as I just LOVE the Halloween season and there are so many awesome stamps in the store that I are just calling out to me, Halloween is not just a seasonal thing to me!!So, I had to get in another card today, this card is using an adorable image from Elaine Cox

This stamp is called "Little Witch Cat". For matting the image, I used a combination of AC Black paper and beautiful metallic/mica papers. The card base is bazzill bling. The text on this card comes from Plate #59. I added some dew drops to the cards to give it a little more texture and the image is raised with tall pop dots to make it stand up as the dew drops do. I think this witchy stamp is purrrfect for any season, but most especially for Halloween.

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Holley - I love both cards. Your copic work is awesome - what colors did you use on the first witch?