Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Here's a tradition that I haven't done in a while, but I always used to post a angel theme card on Sunday. Here's some great angels that were sent to me from another stamper. I don't know what company makes them. This wonderful poem comes from I Brake For Stamps. Wishing you all a relaxing and thought filled Sunday so you can start out a great week.Project Materials: Cardstock (California Paper Goods, DCWV Metallic, Neenah); Stamps (Angels-unknown; Poem-I Brake For Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Buttons (Jesse James); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful those angels are so sweet too xx

Ruby Taylor said...

I love it, Holley! I think I mentioned before, angels and fairies are at the top of my want list (plus about 1,000 other things...lol) I remember the poem, fell in love with it, too, while drooling at IBFS. The card is wonderful!