Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday Card!

Wishing everyone another great week! Here's a simple watercolor stype card that I did with a small image of a cup of Sunflowers. I stamped them on thick watercolor papers and used some watercolor pencils and an aquabrush to wash over the image. I colored on the paper and washed it gently with some color as well. I double mounted the image and added some color to the mounting papers. Hope you guys are ready for another great week. I am feeling wonderful. Wishing my Aunt and my nephew very Happy Birthdays. Also, Happy Anniversary to my Sister and her husband.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Making Memories, Hobby Lobby, misc); Stamp (unknown); Ink (Versafine, Colorbox Chalk); Watercolor (Stampin' Up, Derwent); Aquarell Waterpen; Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

1 comment:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is so pretty and friendly! Nice colors.