Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Here's another little Halloween card for you. I got this adorable silver embossed paper from Hobby Lobby and just had to have a couple of Spider's on there to make a card with it. I have just one more simple Halloween card to share on Sunday (in case I have a halloween urge tomorrow to make another), then I hope to get in some fall theme cards.
So, are you guys handing out Treats or gonna play tricks? a little of both?

Project Materials: Cardstock(Hobby Lobby); Stickers (Target, Sandy Lion); Buttons (Jesse James); Brad (Making Memories); Adhesives (Glue All, Pop dots, Glue Lines);

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh this is a cutie i love the paper you used its gorgeous xx

Card Crazy said...

Hang in there, Holley. You still have a couple days for more H-day cards. I'm really enjoying them. TFS
Sue S.