Thursday, October 14, 2010

S.W.A.L.K.

Here are some of the newest designs added to the I Brake for Stamps store...S.W.A.L.K. I just love these sweet girls, this cute stamp comes from a set called "You are my Sunshine" (click here to see). These set comes with the large stamp used on the card plus some adorable mini stamps and a saying, which for my card, I used on the inside. On the front of this card, I added a cute saying that I got from the friends section of the website (click here). Wishing all of you a very Sunshiney Day! Be sure to use a coupon the next time you go to the I Brake for Stamps website: SAVE10HOLLEY

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Dotted Swiss, DCWV Metallic, Neenah); Stamps (I Brake For Stamps); Ink (Memento); Punch (All Night Media); Die Cut (Nestabilities); Flowers (Prima); Buttons (Jesse James); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

No comments: