Monday, October 3, 2016

Angel Hippo

Here's a brand new image from artist Sandra Caldwell of Babycakes DND today.  Isn't this an awesome Hippo angel?  I am also using some more gorgeous lace that I got in Istanbul.  I will have to upload my photos to my blog so you can see just SOME of the awesome shopping pictures I have. It was TOO much fun. Just imagine a THREE story shop filled with nothing but lace.  Then imagine next door on either side is nothing but more lace stores in every direction.  It's just amazing.

I am so ready to jump back on a plane and go back to Istanbul already.  How about you drop by the Facebook group for Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans to check out all of her new images today, you will be getting a double bonus as this week we will be sharing both this week and last week's images!

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

cebelica said...

Darn, how did I miss this shop when I was in Istanbul? Love the lace you used. Great card! Hugs! Xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card `Holley, the hippo is to cute. Love the lattice background and of course the fabulous lace looks gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute image and gorgeous card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Holley and I am with you about the lace from Istanbul just gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Cute card

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Holley.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that is such a cute image and the lace is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a delightfully cute image. The lace is gorgeous. Istanbul sounds like a real treasure trove of lace xx

Kathy said...

That is such a cute image, Holley

Shabneez said...

Love the cute image Holley - great card. Shabneez xxx

Unknown said...

So cute, fabulous image and I love the background. I am so jealous of the lace. Cathy x