Friday, October 21, 2016

Eye am watching you!

In case you needed a little laugh today, I used this funny stamp from Creative Bug.  I guess I was in one of my moods because I thought this was just hilarious for Halloween.  I used some embossed background paper with some skull paper and then added a silly pun to go with it.
I created this funny card for the Outlawz challenge this week, the Monday Greetings challenge, the theme is more than 2 layers.  You have a couple more days that you can come and play, so please drop by and share some cards with us at the Monday Greetings group.

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I don't eat that Holley [ lol ] fantastic image and lovely card
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Would not like that spoonful on my cereals LOL. Great fun Halloween card and yes it worked, I needed a smile and had one on seeing this. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Yuk, not on my porridge either. Brilliant card and made me smile.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Love it! Where did you get the spoon stamp?

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

the eyeballs in the bowl with the spoon comes from Creative Bug

Unknown said...

spooky will give me night mares for months.
kaye

Unknown said...

Love you card, Holley, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

I just love this, so much fun. The skull paper is fabulous too. Cathy x

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Great card. Janny

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun and so suitable for the season Holley! Love it!
Laine
xx