Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Memories In Paris

Here's a wonderful image from The East Wind.  They are having a great contest on their challenge blog this week called Bump in the Night.  The theme is do some embossing.  As you can see, I have embossed the frame around my image as well as the paper behind my image.  I just love this great waitress theme stamp and since I was recently laid over at the Paris airport, I had to use this Eiffel Tower embellishment to go with it.
Such memories.  I hope you will check out all of the East Wind's image at her Etsy store.  Such great fun images, my favorites are probably the Lucy Loo ones.

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image and a fantastic and very beautiful Holley

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous and I love the Eiffel tower. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody S. said...

I love all things french! The eiffel is i think my favorite structure in the world! Awesome job gal!

Unknown said...

The Eiffel tower look fabulous and the image is super, love the colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is stunning the Eiffel Tower is brilliant and so is the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Such a fun creation Holley.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. I love the Eiffel Tower embellishment. Cathy x

Kathy said...

We spent a week in Paris last year, so thanks for the happy memories you brought with this one!

Jackie C said...

Gorgeous!! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

Vannessa said...

Lovely card and I love the blingy Eiffel Tower. Paris is one my favourite places to visit too. Thank you for joining us at The East Wind Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
The East Wind DT