Saturday, October 8, 2016

Skull Card

Here's a quick and cute skull card using an image from Melonheadz. I am using some clear embossed paper from Bazzill and plain black cardstock as the base.  I just got some awesome skulls while I was on vacation this summer in Istanbul, some skull shirts, skull crystals, skull charms, even a skull pencil bag to keep my beads in.  Too fun.  Will have to take some photos for you to see.  The one thing I couldn't find was skull lace or ribbon, though I did by some skull patches and stickers
Hope everyone is safe, I know many people in the USA are in harm's way due to the hurricane.  Texas sized hugs and prayers for all of you!

Holley

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Lovely card

Anonymous said...

Stunning card

Unknown said...

Super card Holley, I do love Skulls, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

a great fun card, skulls do seem to be in vogue this year, even in colouring designs Ive noticed

Unknown said...

Super card Holley Hugs `Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Great skull card Holley. The simple background really works with the fabulous image. Cathy x

Kathy said...

Great result Holley!