Sunday, October 2, 2016

Feelin' a little witchy? and some guest art from Maddie

Here's an adorable card using a great set called Feeling Witchy from Melonheadz.  We are going to have a brand new contest starting tomorrow morning at Outlawz for the Monday Greetings Challenge group.  The theme is Orange or Black.  As you can see, I am using both, and of course, I have included a wonderful greeting that comes with the set from Melonheadz.

Drop by the challenge over at Outlawz and join in the fun.  We can't wait to see your color creations this week.  Halloween colors are my favorite, but I will say that you don't have to make anything in Halloween theme, as long as you us orange or black colors.  ANY theme is great.  See you there!

Here's a special guest to the blog today, her name is Maddie, age 6.  She lives in my neighborhood and I met her while walking around.  She was having an Art Sale in her front yard.  There was so many lovely projects done by her and her siblings.  Here's the one I bought.

It's her and her family in a car being chased by a Nacho!

Please take a second and leave some kind words for Maddie.

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Holley and a lovely card from Maddie so sweet.
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Super Halloween card Holley. I see you have a budding artist in your neighbourhood, great work Maddie, love the car. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Halloween card and love the witch. Lovely work by Maddie too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a fabulous artist Maddie is and her imagination is wonderful. Your card is cute too. lol

What I Created Next said...

Wonderful art work. Way to go Maddie xxx

Katie said...

Gorgeous card Maddie

Laine said...

2 fabulous creations Holley. Your card is lovely and the one from Maddie is so cute!
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Hollie your card is gorgeous I love the cute witch. Maddie's picture is brilliant you got a bargain there. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a great fun image.
Maddie's artwork is fabulous. She's a budding entrepreneur and should go far in life - hopefully with the nachos chasing her! xx

Brooke said...

Great card Holly.
Maddie you're quite a good artist, and have a great imagination. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, thank you for your comments on my blog and you asked about 8 X 8 cards. These cards are a common size here in the UK and can be bought at most retailers. I find one of the cheapest places is the Range. I will check out some retailers that ship to USA and let you know who is cheapest. Will get back to you later. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Unknown said...

Love your card Holley- that witch is adorable. Maddie's art work is fabulous. Cathy x

Unknown said...

Love the card as always Holley Love Maddie's art work a budding artist I think.
I think its great that the young ones are into art and craft projects I love sharing my love of crafts with mu=y 2 granddaughters